Used / Reconditioned Spectra Print Head SM
The Spectra SM-128 AA is a high performance, robust and reliable jetting assembly designed for a broad range of wide format printers at resolutions up to 600 dpi. Two electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 128 nozzles. It has been calibrated for a droplet size of 50 pico litre and has a maximum firing frequency of 20 kHz.
This jetting assembly contains serial-to-parallel converters for selecting which jets to fire; all jets can be fired simultaneously or individually.
These Spectra SM-128 AA heads are manufactured in the US and passed Dimatix Spectra US quality control tests to ensure the best durability. It carries a manufacturer product warranty.
- Technology: Piezo Electric
- Max. Resolution: 600 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 50 pico litre
- Adj. Range for Droplet Size: 40-55 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 128
- Nozzle Spacing: 508 microns
- Nozzle Diameter: 50 microns
- Firing Frequency: 20 kHz
- Operating Temperature: up to 90°C
- Ink Compatibility: Solvent and UV Inks
Gandinnovations / AGFA: Jeti printers use SE-128, SL-128 or SM-128 print heads depending on the original printer configuration. Please contact us for more information.